Sunday, May 2, 2010

Debuting My New Baby!

Today was the debut of my new baby...a Chanel Black Caviar Medium Classic Flap with Gold Hardware. It was a beautiful day! Here's my OOTD:


Forever21 Tunic Top - here
LC Lauren Conrad Jeans - similar here
J.Crew Necklace - similar here, kinda here, here and here
Old Navy Bracelets - similar here, here, here, 40% off here, I WANT this one here, and you get a whole STACK here!
Nine West Pumps - here, similar here, my DREAM shoes!
Chanel Medium Flap - vintage, super cute alternative, the look for less here, and here



Again I have to recommend these Nine West Pumps...I was definitely NOT a heels gal before I met these babies but after breaking them in...they fit my feet perfectly! My feet are just shy of being considered wide feet and they still feel fine in these pumps! They fit TTS...I usually wear size 7 and got them in size 7. I love them! Here's a close up:

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love this outfit! That top and those jeans are amazing!
    Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete