Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cynthia Vincent for Target Gladiator Wedges


*Sigh* I missed out on these beautiful wedges. And from the looks of it, almost everyone else did too! I've been constantly checking the Target website and searching for stock at my local Targets but they are always out of stock!

However, a week ago I ordered these beauties from the Ann Taylor LOFT Friends & Family sale:


Don't they look similar to the Cynthia Vincent ones? In fact, I like them even better! They are not as tall, have a leather upper and cork wedge that I've been looking for, a zipper back, and the pyramid stud and ring detailing looks even more edgy than the Cynthia Vincent ones! I love them! If you are interested in this alternative, click here or the picture above to take a look!

They also come in a dark brown (The ones I ordered above are Cognac).

1 comment:

  1. hi mamaliu! welcome to the fashion blogosphere. as a newish blogger myself, i'm really excited about being part of the community. it's so much fun.
    glad you posted the option for the cv wedges on my blog. will definitely check them out!
    -shelia
    anthrolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete